We investigate polymer chemistry and physics at molecular level using single-molecule techniques
- Lei Liu joins our group to pursue his PhD. Welcome!
- Our review paper “Real-time Single Polymer Growth toward Single-Monomer Resolution” is available online at Trends in Chemistry. Congratulations to Kai!
- Shuzhen Liu joins the group. Welcome!
- A postdoc position in polymer synthesis is available in our group
- Master students Wendong, Kehao and Wenqiao joined the group. Welcome!
- Kai Gu joined the lab as a Ph.D. student. Welcome!
- Postdoctoral associate and graduate student positions are available! Please see Openings for details.
- Liu lab started on Aug 1st, 2019 at the University of Akron. We would like to thank the Department of Polymer Science and the Department of Chemistry for their support!